1. The Company is committed to maintaining the highest standards of ethical and professional behavior and conduct at work by Directors and employees, as set out in the Company’s Code of Ethics. The company strives to conduct its affairs in a responsible and transparent manner and will not condone any wrongdoings on the parts of any of its employees, management, directors, shareholders and vendors.
2. To ensure the Company’s Values and Code of Ethics are strictly adhered to at all times, employees and stakeholders (i.e. shareholders / suppliers / customers) are encouraged to report to stipulated channels, in good faith, all instances of unethical behavior and illegal activities, and all forms of irregularities and malpractices, etc., involving company’s employees, which they come across at work and outside the workplace, that are in contrary to the principles expounded in the Codes of Ethics, as well as the prevailing laws and government regulations.
1. To develop a culture of accountability, integrity and good corporate governance practice within the Company.
2. To provide support and a secured channel to the employees and other stakeholders to report and raise concerns about any matters covered by the Company’s Code of Ethics or the law, without fear of reprisal or retaliation. The whistleblower(s) do not have to bear the burden of proof; they just need to provide sufficient evidence and do so in the utmost good faith and without any malicious intentions to cause harm to the alleged wrongdoer(s).
3. To ensure that the whistleblower will not be subject to any forms of victimization, harassment, intimidation or retaliation from their superiors or the management.
4. To treat any attempt by the management or staffs to mistreat the genuine whistle blowers as gross misconduct and will not hesitate to take stern disciplinary actions against them.
The policy is intended to provide a secured channel of raising concerns about any misconduct or criminal offences, involving the company directors or employees, including, but not limited to the following:
1. Employees and other stakeholders who genuinely believe that an employee or director has committed a criminal offence; or violated the company policies and procedures; or involved in other types of misconduct, may report the case to the following party or parties:
- Any other appointed persons (Name & Position)
By phone : 03-79603318
By post : Group Managing Director office
Lot 328, Jalan 51A/223, Sek.51A
46100 Petaling Jaya, Selangor Darul Eshan
By email : firstname.lastname@example.org
2. The identity of the whistle blower will be kept private and confidential unless it is required to be disclosed by the law. The matter will only be further pursued if the whistle blower agrees to reveal his/her identity.
3. The concerns raised will be investigated properly and thoroughly before any disciplinary action will be deliberated and taken.
4. The results of the investigation will be reported to the Senior Management and appropriate disciplinary action will be taken against the wrongdoer, if the wrongdoer is proven to have committed the offence or misconduct.
5. The company will not punish the whistleblower even if the allegation(s) turn out to be untrue, as long as the allegation was made in good faith and without any malicious intention to cause harm or exact revenge against the alleged wrongdoer.
6. On the other hand, if the whistleblower is found to have made wrongful disclosure willfully with an ulterior motive, he/she will be subject to punishment.