FANTASTIC FESTIVAL DOUBLE REWARDS
RULES & REGULATIONS
- The Store Group’s “Fantastic Festivals Double Rewards” promotion [refer “promotion”] organized by The Store Group [refer “Organizer”] is open to all Malaysian aged 18 and above, except for the employees of The Store Group, their affiliates and their related companies, members of their immediate families (parents, spouse son / daughter), advertising agencies and suppliers who involved in related to the contest. The promotion period starts from 25 NOVEMBER 2016 till 26 FEBRUARY 2017 (“Promotion Period”).
- During the Promotion Period, the Organizer shall organize the following programs for the purpose of the said Promotion:-
- With every purchase of RM50 and above in a single receipt at all participating The Store / Pacific outlets (except tenanted counter), customer is entitled to One (1) Entry Form while a purchase made via MyDebit ATM / Debit cards with RM50 in a single receipt is eligible to Three (3) Entry Forms.
- With every purchase of RM30 and above in a single receipt at all participating Milimewa Superstore outlets (except tenanted counter), customer is entitled to One (1) Entry Form while a purchase made via MyDebit ATM / Debit cards with RM30 in a single receipt is eligible to Three (3) Entry Forms.
- For purchase via MyDebit, only Personal Identification Number (“PIN”) based ATM MyDebit card transactions are accepted as eligible entries for the Contest.
- Participants must also have a MyDebit card which is valid, non-dormant and in good financial standing and remains as such during the Contest Period until redemption of the Prizes.
- Participants must fill in the Entry Form(s) with complete details. The Entry Form is available at cashier counter.
- The Entry Form(s) are to be submitted at the designated entry box on or before 26 February 2017. Any Entry Form(s) received thereafter shall not be entertained.
- Eligible customer may submit as many Entry Forms as they wish to participate in this Contest. Each Participant shall only win One (1) Prize throughout the Contest Period, irrespective of the number of eligible entries collected by the Organizer.
- Organizer reserves the rights to reject any entries which are incomplete, late and illegible or submit beyond the deadline without prior notice.
- The Grand Prizes are for The Store, Pacific and Milimewa Promotion Contest. The prizes for Promotion Contest are as follows:
Winners Finalist will be chosen through random draws from a pool of total eligible entries. The finalist will be contacted by telephone and required to answer questions as determined by the Organizer. Three (3) lucky winners who answer the questions correctly will win the Grand Prizes and will be notified via phone, email or announcement letter which would send through registered post. Venue and time of drawing will be announced later. The winner list will be announced at The Store Group’s website www.tstore.com.my.
All winners are required to attend the Prize Presentation Ceremony to collect their prize. Winners have to bear all the expenses pertaining to transportation of prize collection. Venue and time of ceremony will be announced later.
Winners should claim the prize on their own. Agent or representative to claim the prizes shall not be entertained. In the event the winner who failed to attend the Prize Presentation Ceremony, their eligibility for the prize will be forfeited automatically without further notice. Winners are responsible for their safety during the way to the location of Prize Presentation Ceremony. Organizer will not responsible for any cause of defaced / injured / dead / lose of property.
All decisions made by the Organizer in relation to the Contest including but not limited to the shortlisting, selection of winners and forfeiture of the prizes is final and conclusive. No further correspondence, queries or appeals shall be entertained.
Winners shall bear all the charges / fees such as registered fees, insurance, tax and others which will pay by the subject.
All the prizes are strictly not returnable or transferred to the third party and not exchangeable for cash.
All the participants in the Contest agree to be bound by the above Terms & Conditions. Information provided in the Contest ID Registration Form and Entry Form(s) is considered correct and accurate. Participants also agree that the provided information be disclosed to The Store Group’s merchandise partner/ third party and relevant business in the event for all the propose of marketing and products promotion activities and services. All the provided information and all personal data in the Entry Form which has been disclosed by the participants and has been agreed and sign by participants are in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2010.
Winners shall assume full liability and responsibility in case of any accident, injury, damage, loss or claim resulting from participation of the Contest, redemption and/or usage of the prizes. The Organizer shall not be responsible for any liability, mishap, loss, damage, claim or accident (including death) suffered by third parties or the participants in any manner whatsoever during and after the Contest resulting from or arise out of the Contest.
Log on to www.tstore.com.my for more details about the Personal Data Protection Act.
The Organizer reserves the rights to use the winners details for promotion and advertising propose without prior notice or make any compensate.
The Organizer reserves the rights to postpone the pre determined date and venue of the Prize Presentation Ceremony at a later date which shall be notified by the Organizer to the winner in case of any unforeseen circumstance.
The Organizer reserves the right to substitute a prize with another prize of similar value without prior notice.
- 1st Prize – One (1) unit of Proton Persona 1.6AT
- 2nd Prize – One (1) unit of Perodua Bezza 1.3AT
- 3rd Prize – One (1) unit of Proton Saga 1.3AT
With a minimum purchase of RM50 in a single receipt at The Store / Pacific (except tenanted counter), customer will stand a chance to win Cash Coupon in Instant Rewards. The value of the Cash Coupon (RM2, RM3, RM4, RM5, RM6, RM7, RM8, RM9, RM10 & RM100) will be appeared on the bottom of the receipt. Cash Coupon can be redeemed at the Customer Service Counter together with the original receipt and within the same day at the same outlet.
The Cash Coupon is valid until 5 March 2017 and must be utilized at the issuance outlet.
The Organizer reserves the rights to omit, add or amend all the Terms and Conditions or terminate the contest at any time without prior notice.
The Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with laws of Malaysia and the exclusive jurisdiction of courts of Malaysia.
The Contest Terms &Conditions are prepared in English, Bahasa Melayu and Chinese. In the event of inconsistencies between the three versions of the contest Terms & Conditions, the English version shall prevail.