The coronavirus outbreak has set oﬀ a run on face masks in major cities. There’s no vaccine yet to prevent the spread of coronavirus from person to person, and many think that wearing a mask will protect them from infection.
According to scientists and doctors, people are uninfected wearing a little ﬂimsy mask, it is not going to signiﬁcantly reduce their risk of infectious diseases. A better way to prevent infection is, postpone any travel to aﬀected country and take steps to protect yourself and your loved ones. Here are some tips for you on how to prevent the spread of coronavirus
1. Washing hand with soup
2. Drink lots water
3. Wearing a mask when necessary
4. Cover mouth & nose when cough / sneeze
In addition, it is particularly important to make sure your home is germ-free. Follow these steps to ensure you create and maintain a healthy environment
1. Wash or sanitize your hands after you come home from public places. Get these antibacterial products now from The Store before it’s gone.
2. Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces on a regular basis. Get these antibacterial household products now from The Store before it’s gone.
3. Boost your immune system through healthy cooking. Stay well by keeping your immune system in ﬁghting form. Here's a quick food list for you to reference.
Prevention is better than cure!Staying well by keeping your immune system in ﬁghting form! Start to practice a good hygiene now!
See more hygiene products at https://www.facebook.com/TheStoreMys/posts/1564532430389424?__tn__=-R